Introducing the ThinqCoach
MetaThinq strategic consulting team has helped companies from Main Street to the Fortune 1000. This team of highly skilled professional bring strong leadership and and a real world understanding of how to make your business stronger through technology.
Propel your Technology Plan!
MetaThinq's Virtual CTO/CIO services, referred to as ThinqCoaches, are seasoned IT professionals versed in developing full IT Technology Plans and skilled in managing the full project life cycle for implement new or upgraded technology.
Our ThinqCoach's embed themselves into your business analyzing existing Applications, Platforms, and IT process. We learn about your business and its overall goals and objectives, not just those affecting IT and work with you to develop an IT strategy to meet those needs.
Types of Problems Solved by a ThinqCoach
- Should we move applications to the cloud?
- How do we extend mission critical applications to remote and field workers?
- Can we streamline our processes and/or innovate our service/product deliverables through the use of technology? (i.e. faster time to delivery, simpler data entry, better client retention)
- Can we better understand our business and react faster based on key performance indicators (KPI's)?
- Should we host on premise? leverage the cloud?
- Where do we stand in terms of security? Are we doing everything we can to protect the intellectual property (IP) of our business? Are we doing the same for personally identifiable information of our employees and customers?
Technology Plan Development
Our plans bring together emerging technologies combined with financial strategies to bring fast ROI combined with lower TCO.
Security and Compliance
Create a full security program combining policy and best practices with technology solutions to safeguard intellectual property.
We guide your cloud journey insuring you have the right cloud service from the right vendor to meet the project need.
Application and Infrastructure Design
Leverage our vast experience in designing application and infrastructure for clients of all sizes across multiple verticals.
Our ThinqCoach can help in the professional growth process for up and coming IT executives. Our mentorship program provides a non-threatening support outlet for your IT team.
Our ThinqCoach will coordinate the vendor demonstrations and help you make the correct choice without any external bias.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Don't miss a thing. Market Research, Tips and Tricks, and Special Offers sent directly to you.
We value your privacy and would never spam you